Recently, advanced degree programs have emerged at intersections of law and entrepreneurship, notably including LL.M degrees at some U.S. law schools.
- University of Colorado School of Law LL.M. in Entrepreneurial Law
- Duke Law School Law and Entrepreneurship LL.M Program
Bar Sponsored CLE Initiatives
This section contains a list of both American Bar Association sponsored initatives as well as those sponsored at the State and Local Bar Association level providing continuing legal education regarding subjects of particular interest to those interested in law, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION-AFFILIATED CLE:
- ABA Center for Continuing Legal Education
- Information re: types of ABA CLE generally
- Main On-Line CLE Portal (Searchable by subject matter)
- Section of Business Law Meetings/CLE
- Section of Business Law-Committee on Educational Programming
- Section of Intellectual Property; Division VIII Meetings & Resolutions
AMERICAN LAW INSTITUTE (ALI)-ABA:
- ALI-ABA (searchable by subject matter and offering various live, on-line and publications CLE)
STATE AND LOCAL BAR ASSOCIATIONS CLE
- ABA Division for Bar Services-Connecting Leaders and Resources (can use ABA site links to access state and local bar associations websites and then search for applicable practice area sections and CLE offerings)
Law School Sponsored CLE Initiatives
This section contrains a list of ongoing continuing legal education programs at U.S. law schools with specific focus on subjects of particular interest to those interested in law, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
Examples of Law School-Sponsored CLE